What is Financial Planning?
Financial planning can be a life-long process that assists you and your family in taking control of your financial future. By setting financial goals, developing and implementing financial strategies, and monitoring progress on a regular basis, the likelihood of working towards your goals is greatly increased.
There are usually five steps in the preparation of a professional financial plan:
Our Financial Planning process
- Establish your goals and objectives – An Opening interview to assess your current financial situation and to identify your priorities and concerns.
- Develop a strategy to meet your needs – gathering information to develop a profile of your current situation, including a review of your financial information and relevant documents. We will analyze this data to be certain we understand your unique situation and how to address it.
- Make recommendations – presenting the planning analysis during a strategy session allowing you to understand where you are in relation to where you want to be in the future.
- Implement recommendations – using the plan as a blueprint, develop an implementation schedule and identify specific products and services to help you reach your goals.
- Review your goals and current situation – The last step in the process is the periodic review of your financial situation. At a minimum, we recommend you assess the need for any changes annually. Even the best financial plan must be monitored on a regular basis to make sure you are continuing in the right direction.